2 - 5 Years
1. Having 2 + years experience in PHP.
2. Good knowledge of Object-oriented programming.
3. Good understanding and experience of any MVC framework.
4. Good experience in MySQL (Triggers, Procedures).
5. Experience using GIT or any other repository.
7. Good experience of working on integrating third-party library.
8. Good experience of working on payment gateways.
9. Key skills: PHP, OOP, MVC, Mysql, HTML, CSS, JS
1. Discussing tasks with Team Leader and Team Members.
2. Task discussions, analysis, and development documentation of the task assigned to you.
3. Tasks development efficiently in the given sprint.
4. Code optimization, creating a pull request, fixing comments, merging master etc.
5. Managing the task on the Jira board, updating the Instructions, comments, fixing bugs and managing the issue raised in testing/development etc.
6. Unit testing of the task developed.
7. System regression testing and notifying the issues that are existing or suggestions for system improvement.
8. Sending a task report of all the work done on a daily basis.
9. Checking and resolving production related issues.
10. Attending scrum calls and giving updates on the task or the difficulties.
11. Work on bug fix tasks after regression.
Below additional skills will be added advantage:
Familiar with Node.js, GoLang
Familiar working with PhpStorm IDE and MySQL Workbench
|Industry||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance|
|Work Experience||2 - 5 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|